One of the services that Cielo Salon is proud to offer is the Temptu Airbrush makeup system. This is the standard we offer to all of our brides on their wedding day, but it is also a great option for prom, or any special event where you need your makeup to be flawless and long lasting.
One of the questions we often get is why airbrush, over the more traditional makeup application? Here are 7 of the top reasons we recommend choosing airbrush.
1. It has great longevity, and on average lasts 15-16 times longer than traditional makeup
2. The makeup does not rub off, so you don’t have to worry about the makeup coming off on your clothes or your wedding dress
3. What you see is what you get and there is no need for retouching. The makeup dries in 30-45 seconds
4. Temptu offers flawless coverage, the formula is meant to work with HD and photos
5. The airbrush system doesn’t use brushes, so it’s very sanitary
6. One of the biggest advantages is that it is water resistant
7. Some clients are concerned about their sensitivity, and the good news is Temptu is very good for sensitive skin, and doesn’t cause reactions
The Temptu silicone based formula mimics the skin, and reflects what it does naturally. The properties of silicone also impart a soft focus effect that radiates a healthy and youthful glow on any skin type. Airbrush is truly the best way to cover imperfections, lines, wrinkles, discoloration and acne. It can even cover tattoos!
There are 12 different shades of foundation that are then customized for each person by their airbrush stylist. These high quality colors match what they look like in the bottle.
We currently have 5 airbrush stylists at the salon who have been trained in NYC at the Temptu Showroom. Airbrush is based on technique, and our stylists have learned and crafted the skills to create a light, and flawless (never heavy!) finish.
Here are some of the looks our stylists have created with the Temptu airbrush makeup
You can see more looks by visiting our Inspiration Board!
With wedding and prom season coming up quickly, make sure to call us at 716-652-7633 to book your appointment or visit us online to request your appointment.